Source: Brotherhood of the World Award
Thank you so much animalistauntamed for nominating Alexandra’s Animal Awareness for this award!
The rules of this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
List the rules and display the Brotherhood of the World Award logo to your post and/or blog.
Answer the questions sent to you.
Nominate (around ten) bloggers.
Create your set of questions for your nominees.
My questions from animalistauntamed were
1. Why do you blog?
I used to simply forward some petitions or other animal awareness related information to family and friends. With a blog, though, I can reach out to many more people, people I do not know, people who can spread the knowledge on to others and thereby creating more awareness for those who cannot speak for themselves.
2. What is your greatest passion in life?
3. What is the biggest change you would like to see in the world?
No more cruelty to any being.
4. What do you consider to be success?
Bringing positive change in the beliefs of those who had no mind for other beings.
5. How would you like to be remembered when you depart this life?
My questions to my nominees are:
- How has blogging changed your life?
- What was the most inspiring moment in your life?
- How do you see your future as blogger?
- Which of your blogs is your favorite?
- Where do you see the biggest influence of your blog?
My nominees for the Brotherhood (or Sisterhood) of the World are:
Thank you for spreading the news on animal awareness!