Love pigs? No wonder when you read these fun facts, thanks to Animalista Untamed.
Well, if we’re going to be picky there are 11 faces, but who’s counting. Just enjoy! And send good vibes and prayers for Anita Krajnc facing trial tomorrow with a probable prison sentence if she is convicted. Compassion is not a crime.
With thanks to ChooseVeg.com for this beautiful little compilation of amazing piggy facts and adorable piggy faces
1. Pigs are considered the fifth-most intelligent animal in the world—even more intelligent than dogs—and are capable of playing video games with more focus and success than chimps!
2. Mother pigs sing to their young while nursing.
3. Pigs enjoy snuggling close to one another and prefer to sleep nose-to-nose.
4. Pigs have excellent object-location memory. If they find grub in a specific spot, they’ll remember to look there next time!
5. Pigs have a sophisticated sense of direction. They can find their way home from huge distances away.
View original post 116 more words